GEN1 - CACTUS WHITE
Highly resistant, breathable, and comfortable sneakers made from CactusSkin, low carbon & cruelty-free innovative bio-material. Premium manufactured in Portugal with fully certified materials, the Cactus style is a fashionable alternative to both destructive leather and plastic sneakers.
Bio-based, Vegan, Recycled, Made in the EU, Low Carbon
This model has been audited and certified :
- Peta Approved VEGAN
- USDA bio-preferred
- OEKO TEX standard 1
- GOTS 100
- Global recycled Standards
- Low Carbon Product
Cactus skins and oil from the Mexican desert are crushed to make Cactus leather into a wearable material.
- Handcrafted in Portugal, Guimarães
- Upper: 40% cactus skin, 32% organic cotton, 28% bio PU, made in Mexico
- Rubber sole: 40% recycled rubber, 60% natural rubber
- The sole is strong and sewed to the upper
- Lining: 75% bamboo & 25% polyester, OEKO TEX 10
- Insoles: 75% recycled wood, 25% polyester foam and are removable
- Laces: 100% organic cotton laces, certified GOTS 100
- Labels: 100% recycled polyester
- Vegan & water-based glues
- 100% recycled cardboard
It is fully recyclable into new soles.
Cactus leather made in Mexico
The production process of cactus leather starts at a certified organic cactus farm in the state of Zacatecas in Mexico. To make the cactus leather, only the mature leaves are harvested, keeping the core of the cacti intact, meaning in 6-8 months the leaves will have grown back and the cacti can be re-harvested. The cacti are organically grown and do so in their natural habitat.
We send all orders with RePack circular packaging. This packaging can be used several times again and again. With this packaging, you can also send us to pack the garments that you don´t wear anymore and can gain store credit to use at your next purchase.
be with us
We are concept that brings your everyday lifestyle with values.