DIY - Candle Set
Who wouldn’t want to be the candlelight hero of their own lives?
The DIY / candle refill set includes instructions for casting a genuine Hetkinen veggie candle, vegetable wax, scent button, wooden candlewick with a base, and a label. With easy instructions, you can make an ecological, unique, and truly zero-waste candle. The candle making process takes only 2 minutes of active making time when the mass melts.
After that, you can relax and wait as the mass solidifies. When preparing the DIY / refill candle remember to make sure that the wooden candlewick stays upright straight. The most rewarding step is when you get to finish the candle with the label (Hetkinen & I) and then enjoy the feeling of success. All you need to have at home is a microwave oven, a plate (that serves as a tray for the candle glass), and a glass where you cast the candle mass.
This set can be used as refill candle set for any 250ml glass container.
non gmo rapeseed wax, non-gmo soy wax, pinus sylvestris essential oil, picea mariana essential oil, vetiver essential oil
No preservatives, Alcohol, Synthetics, Water, Colour, or Plastic
The DIY / refill candle package includes:
Non gmo soy wax
Non gmo rapeseed wax
Wooden candlewick with metal base
Instructions how to make a candle
NB! The package doesn’t include:
Glass for the candle
Preparation time: 2 minutes.
There are plenty of candles in the world, but you won’t find another candle like this anywhere else.
Only burn candle for a maximum of 3 hours at once. Trim aspen woodwick to around 5mm before lighting and between each burn. Burns for up to 40 hours
1) Select a glass with a volume of 250 ml. If you have ordered a Hetkinen veggie candle, don’t dispose it after the product has run out. The empty glass is perfect for this!
2) Place the glass of your choice on top of a heatproof plate.
3) Pour approximately half of the wax mixture into the glass.
4) Move the glass into the microwave oven using the plate.
5) Heat the wax mixture with 800w for 1 minute until the wax mixture has melted.
6) Carefully take the glass out of the microwave using the plate. Add the remaining wax mixture and scent button to the melted wax.
7) Carefully move the glass back to the microwave and heat for another 800w for 1 minute until the whole wax mixture is completely melted.
8) Very carefully, with the help of the plate, take the glass full of wax out of the microwave.
9) Place the wooden candlewick in the middle of the glass, metal side downwards.
10) Be careful not to move the candle until the wax has cooled.
11) When the wax starts to cool, make sure that the wick stays in the middle.
12) Once the wax is solid, you can glue the label.
13) Trim the candlewick to 5 mm high if necessary.
Enjoy a self-made ready candle.
We send all orders with RePack circular packaging. This packaging can be used several times again and again. With this packaging, you can also send us to pack the garments that you don´t wear anymore and can gain store credit to use at your next purchase.
be with us
We are concept that brings your everyday lifestyle with values.