This Light Blue Vegan bag is made in Italy in vegan Nappa leather, the Bucket Bag's lines are sharp and edgy. Its straightforward design will keep everything you put in perfectly organized and easily accessible. The inside of the bag is made of our soft microfiber suede. The shoulder strap is adjustable and you can choose whether you'd rather reveal the light brushed gold snap hooks or keep them inside through the eyelets.
Can carry a laptop with size "13.
Ecolabel certified Vegan Leather, Water-resistant, Scratch resistant,
- Outer material: Ecolabel certified Vegan Nappa (Italy)
- Inner material: Vegan suede (Italy)
- Italian light brushed gold accessories
- Hardware with a vintage finish
- Made in Italy, designed in Berlin
- Width: 26 x Height: 31 x Depth: 10.5cm
- Strap length: 75cm
- Featuring 2 inner small belongings pockets (Width: 12 x Height: 11cm)
Jenah vegan leather is made of an Ecolabel certified PU, with high technical performance in regards to resistance and aging process. The look and feel are soft and porous resembling real leather, but unlike real leather, this is fully waterproof, scratch-resistant, and animal-free. It is also extremely robust and durable. Jenah does not use any PVC plastics in their bags, known to be the most polluting synthetic alternative.
And be the first one to know what happens at the world of the HELS1NK1.
Events, News and Private sales!